17th-18th September 2016!!!
Conquer Mount Snowdon and raise money to help Encompass promote dialogue and understanding between divided communities.
Travel with us to the heart of Snowdonia, North Wales, where you will be rewarded for your efforts with stunning, rugged scenery and breath-taking views from the highest mountain in Wales at 1,085m.
The minibus will depart from Harrow on Saturday 17th September at 3pm. We will arrive at our accommodation in the evening and share a hearty hot meal, before ensuring that everyone is kitted out with what they need for an early start the next day. After a cooked breakfast, we will set off from the centre at 9am, eating our packed lunches on the way up. The walk will take roughly 5-7 hours, and we will celebrate with another hot meal before piling into the minibus for the return journey to London, arriving into Harrow between 10-11.30pm on Sunday night.
Registration fee: £85
Minimum fundraising: £200
The registration fee includes:
- Transport to and from London (Harrow) in a private minibus
- Accommodation at Plas Gwynant in Snowdonia on Saturday 17th September
- A hot meal upon arrival at Plas Gwynant on Saturday evening, a cooked breakfast, packed lunch and hot dinner on Sunday
- An experienced guide to take you up and down the mountain safely
- Equipment such as walking boots, waterproofs and a rucksack, although we highly recommend bringing your own as it will be more comfortable.
LIMITED PLACES ARE AVAILABLE SO BOOK NOW!
Get in touch with Sahdia: firstname.lastname@example.org
And if you can’t climb, but wish to be a part of this fundraising effort donate towards Sophia’s fundraising target via her justgiving page here.